Luxury Yoga Holiday - Greek Islands
Lefkada is one of the Ionian islands on the west coast of Greece and is connected to the mainland by a bridge. SPECIAL EARLY BIRD RATE + PAYMENT PLAN
17 - 24 September 2017
Lefkada is one of the Ionian islands on the west coast of Greece and is connected to the mainland by a bridge.
This luxury yoga holiday will take place at Ourania's Villas which is located on a hill amongst the olive trees overlooking the Ionian Sea and the village of Vasiliki. It's a peaceful environment with a spectacular views which inspires rest and relaxation. The stone villas are beautifully designed with a modern and luxurious feel; each room in the villa has an en suite bathroom, and each villa has a private swimming pool, terrace and exceptional view of the sea. The area around the villas is a protected habitat for dolphins and seals and belongs to the an environmental protection network.
The local village of Vasiliki is 15-20 minutes drive from the villas offering shops and restaurants.
There will be 2 yoga classes a day - a 2 hour active slow flowing alignment based class in the morning, and an hour and a half restorative and breath class in the late afternoon.
Late morning and afternoon are free where you may :
- Relax by the pools
- Rest on your own private veranda overlooking the amazing view of the sea
- Make a visit to the local village and harbour of Vasiliki where you can wind surf or take a boat ride
- Have a therapeutic massage onsite as you relax, let go and enjoy the beautiful scenery
There will be one free day during the week where you have an opportunity to take a day long boat trip to the surrounding islands. Outings are organised upon arrival and are an additional fee.
Massage treatments are available throughout your stay. Payments are made directly to the therapist.
You'll stay at Ourania's villas, luxury villas in a private and quiet location on a hill overlooking the Ionian sea. All with private swimming pool, terraces
and sun beds.
All bedrooms are with en suite bathrooms, some with jacuzzi bath, other with showers.
There are limited single rooms and then shared twin accommodation. Most of the rooms have sea view. Each villa has a kitchen and a living room and all villas are air-conditioned.
Has exquisite view of Ithaca in the distance. Opens up to the sea breeze and has a shaded patio area. Perfect for practice.
All meals are inspired by the Ionian islands greek cooking and are home made, vegetarian, using fresh local produce.
Each villa has a private pool with sun beds and umbrellas.
PRICE & ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS (See Gallery)
- Shared Accommodation* : Early Bird - £995 extended to July 17, 2017 thereafter £1050
- Single** : Early Bird - £1345 extended to July 17, 2017 thereafter £1450
- For those who have attended any teacher training with Anna Ashby, Restorative, Level 1 or Advanced TT there is a special rate. Please contact Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information.
- There is a payment plan if needed. Please contact Nicole at email@example.com to find out more information.
* Shared Accommodation includes a twin set up for 2 people with ensuite bathroom
** Limited availability
All prices GBP per person
- All meals - 3 meals a day + tea, biscuits and cakes
- Yoga tuition - 2 classes daily
The prices does not included : flights, insurance, transfers
To reserve your place there is a non refundable deposit of £350 with the balance due on July 17th, 2017. Full payment is required after the 18th of July.
To make a reservation contact Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org
RECOMMENDED FLIGHT OPTIONS
THROUGH PREVEZA (only on Sunday)
- OUTBOUND: Thomas Cook Airlines MT 1620 17th September 2017 - LGW-PVK - 09:10-14:20
- RETURN: Thomas Cook Airlines MT 1621 24 September 2017 - PVK-LGW - 15:20-16:35
Arranged Group Bus Transfer - 1 hour to/from retreat site. Taxis are also available.
Corfu is an option but the transfer time which includes a taxi, ferry + another taxi is 2 hours to the retreat site and would need to be arranged individually.
There will be an arranged transfer that corresponds with recommended flight. Contact Nicole at email@example.com for more information.
Please note that the retreat ends on a Sunday so if you stay longer you will need to arrange other accommodation if you fly back through Preveza.
Nicole is happy to help sort out transportation logistics.
EXCURSIONS & PLACES TO VISIT
- Discover the beautiful beaches of Lefkada (Porto Katsiki, Kathisma, Egrmnoi)
- Watersports : wind surf, kite surf, scuba diving
- Boat tour of Lefkada and the islands around